Day 4: The Day of Terror

Me, being me, completely forgot to record in detail what happened today. Of course. Therefore, I will just have to recap as well as possible. To be honest, I'm writing this waaay after it actually happened because I completely and totally forgot about anything to do with blogging or things outside of school. Sorryyyy.

My first class was at 9 AM but I woke up at 7 because I was freaked out about not being prepared and not counting enough time for the walking, since I was super smart about it and hadn't walked around campus beforehand. *smacks forehead*

I was early for the class (Honors World Literature)! And there was this totally terrifying situation where all the chairs and tables were in a big circle. I was like, "Oh, no. This is not good." As is usual, unfortunately, when classes are just starting....we all had to introduce ourselves and tell a little bit about ourselves.

I hate those kinds of things, BUT I had to do it two more times for my afternoon classes--Digital Imaging and Intro to Honors.

It's all kind of a blur for me right now because I'm a bad blogger and I literally am not good at keeping a million things in my head. I'm getting better now at juggling all those things like communicating with family and friends, keeping up with my homework, and eating (yeah, I'm the person who forgets to eat even though I absolutely love to eat) but this first day was the worst to me because I had to navigate a new campus aka find all the right buildings and rooms, new classes, aaaand the cafeteria.

A cafeteria is a terrifying place for someone who's never been there before.


Don't even get me started on the walking. See, before this I didn't really exercise. Or move too much. I'm just not that kinda girl. I like my computer. I like watching movies. I like reading. None of those things require walking. However, going to college definitely requires walking. A LOT. My leg muscles died.

So the first day of classes didn't really contribute to my love of college. It was really stressful but at the same time looking back (these long 5 weeks *wink wink*) it's forced me to come out of my shell a little bit. A shell is not a bad thing. But I want to be able to take care of myself and deal with things on my own and even my mom commented that I have become more confident, even in the way I walk.

College is definitely a unique experience but I'm glad I did it. I made my move. Ka POW.

Bloggy related stuff: As you all know, my well-intentioned plans of pre-writing and blah blah blah didn't work out too well. I've only kept up with the Sunday Swoons linkup I co-host semi-regularly (meaning every Sunday except for two I believe). There will be more in the future. Hopefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}