TUBday | Treasure by Bruno Mars

Sorry this is a day late. I'm really bothered that I couldn't get it out yesterday, but I did give you a post on dressing business casual (and what business casual actually is). I know it was a boring post, but it's useful too, especially for those of you who are getting ready to go to college or are budding authors/future authors.

Okay, I'm done now. Enjoy!

Treasure by Bruno Mars
(This song has bad language, so if you want to listen to it make sure you look up the clean version if you're not comfortable with bad language.)


"Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling"


"A girl like you should never look so blue"

"You're everything I see in my dreams"


"I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true"


Hahaha, the last one! *clears throat* Sorry, it's the stress affecting my brain cells. Obviously (not). WHAT. It's funny.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}