I Got A Liebster Blog Award!4:23 PM
I am so excited! Can you tell by all the exclamation marks?!
I got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Amanda Emma @Little Miss Reader. This makes me very smiley. *happy dance* Thank you so much, Amanda! You made my day, and I'm so happy that you thought of my blog. I'm still in shock. The good kind though. Anyways, YAY, and thank you again.
|You know what this means, right guys? I get to put Liebster Blog button on my sidebar. My life is complete.|
- Make sure you thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- List 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions put forward by whoever nominated you.
- Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin' (or their preferred method). You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
- Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated!
Let's do this! Oh, and I think bloggers who have already received the Liebster Blog Award can be nominated again...even though there are a gazillion versions of the rules.
4. What's your favorite movie?
5. What is something that you procrastinate a lot on?
6. Twitter or Facebook?
7. Do you play an instrument?
8. Have you ever had to get stitches?
9. What do you do when you're bored?
10. If you could choose between only reading or only writing, which one would you choose?
11. Do you keep a journal (doesn't have to be a physical one)?
And I'm done! Are there any small blogs that you like that I should probably check out because of their awesomeness?