Project 30 Days of Inspire: Day 1


"I think scars are like battle wounds- beautiful in a way. They show what you've been through, and how strong you are for coming out of it." Demi Lovato
  
You might have physical or emotional scars, but it doesn't matter...It shouldn't affect the way people look at you and it shouldn't affect the way you look at yourself. You are beautiful. You are smart. You are strong. You have pushed through hard times and survived. Remember that.   
~~~~~

Unikke Lyfe, another blogger, has started a thirty day long project called 30 Days of Inspire and invited other bloggers to participate. From today until April 15, I will post something inspirational (quotes, lyrics, etc.) every day, probably in a small segment under my regular blog posts. I will put a link to Unikke's daily posts each time too. And I know it's a little weird to have two posts for one day, but I didn't want to add this to my book review for The Help.

Unikke's March 15 Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}