Hello, Summer8:02 PM
Summer is here! *happy dance* That being said--um, first, no school. Just let me cry a few tears of joy in the corner.
Secondly, two words. Sleeping in. Every day. Well, that's four, but you get my point. Summer gives me the chance to do two of my three favorite things in much larger proportions. I eat all year round (wow, I know. you didn't know that, did you?) so this means I now have many hours for sleeping and reading.
I'm tempted to just say summer is my favorite season, except then I step outside and...get slammed into the ground with humidity.
all a lot of my summer plans take place inside.
Here are some things I plan on doing this summer:
- Catch up on reviewing all of my NetGalley ARCs. I have quite a lot. (Bad, Skylar.)
- Participate in a lot of book tours and blitzes and stuff, this will be infinitely easier as I'm a host for Fire & Ice Book Tours and Xpresso Book Tours.
- Grow my blog following (dur ;)).
- Right now I have three story ideas battling for supremacy in my brain. I have no idea which one I'm finally going to settle on, but I want to work on one of them a lot this summer.
- Write a few guest posts for different book blogs.
- Hopefully, if everything goes well, I'll start freelance writing (blog posts) for various blogs on different subjects soon. It'll be anonymous but it will pay too. So *crossed fingers*.
- Of course, I love getting review books from anywhere but I want to start finding self-published books to review too. There's something really neat and alluring about self-publishing to me, so I would love to help the authors out there.
- Maybe more vlogging? I'm not really sure about this one. Depends on what you all think. :D
Also, if anyone needs a blog button or two, I'd be happy to help make some. :) Hit me up! Except, don't really hit me. Please. Happy summer vacation!