Beautiful People Meme12:25 PM
I know I'm not doing a very good job of getting back into the blogging groove yet, but I've had some very busy times attending something called SOAR (freshman/first year of college orientation). SO, many apologies!
And because this is only my first day back from an exhausting two-day thingamajigger, I'm going to do a link-up called Beautiful People hosted by Sky @ Further Up and Further In and Cait @ Notebook Sisters. In this meme, the participants answer ten interview questions in order to learn more about one of their characters.
Tansie @ Totally Tansie (aka my sister) did this recently and wanted me to do it extremely badly because I'm a bad writer and never finish any of the stories she wants to read. Sorry.
note: since this whole thing is supposed to help us learn about our characters...I may be making up some things as I go. ;)
Clio Leopar. Her last name is Leopar because she was born as a leopard in a society that divides people according to various animals. This is because over the course of time, the people have developed some animal-like qualities. There's not really a story right now for her first name.
2. How old are they, and when were they born?
Clio is nineteen. She was born in August, the month when the red moss starts to bloom on the cave walls.
3. Describe their physical appearance. (Bonus questions: 1. What is their race/nationality/ethnicity? 2. Do you have a picture of them? If so, include it!)
Clio is tall and slender. Her hair is long and black (usually in cornrows) and she has extremely pale blue eyes, almost white. Her skin is also very pale, due to living out of the sunlight most of the time. She's not particularly beautiful but she is pretty in a tough, fierce way.
1.She is a Voragan, a citizen of the cave city of Vorago.
|This is the closest one :)|
Clio is extremely quiet, by choice, because of many different reasons. She naturally isn't someone who talks a lot but other things have happened to make her even quieter. She also moves without sound, on almost any terrain.
5. What theme song(s) fit their personality and story arc? (Do you want to reword that or does that work? I'm not sure...)
Eyes Open by Taylor Swift
6. Which one of the seven deadly sins describes your character?
Wrath. Because Clio is angry about many things, she just hides it very well.
7. If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which one would they be?
8. What is their favorite word?
"Fantastic." It can mean so many things with the right skill. :D
9. Who's one person they really miss? (It could be someone who's passed away, or someone they're not close to anymore, or someone who's moved away.)
Her dad. He went missing years ago and is said to be dead.
10. What sights, sounds, and smells remind them of that person?
The books in the archives remind Clio of her dad because he used to work with them and collect them. Everything about them like their musty smell and the sound of pages flipping brings memories. And when someone is really enthusiastic about something old or futuristic it reminds her of him too, of his love of learning.