TUBday | Dynamite by Taio Cruz



I really don't think I need to write an intro each time, but I will, today anyways, because I want to. Yes, I know, it's a very good reason. ;) You may or may not know that this is the day of the week that I have to go out into the night and attend a dual-enrollment class at the local community college. It's very challenging and bound to get more so, but I enjoy it (watch me say that when I'm preparing for mid-terms). 

Also, I've been looking around at the groups on Goodreads and found out that there are actually groups that are just for role playing. I think that they make other groups too, as locations for the role players to hang out? I'm not sure. The whole thing's new to me. Anyways, I joined one and I'm trying to think of the perfect fantasy species that I would like to be. 

I love YA fantasy, but I only know of a few species-- pixies, fairies, werewolves, werecats, shapeshifters, vampires, mermaids, banshees...I think that's pretty much it. So I'm off to do research on my role playing character. *rubs hands evilly*

The song for today is 
Dynamite by Taio Cruz
*jazz hands* Ahem, sorry. 
(I haven't previewed this video for content)


"I came to dance, dance, dance, dance"



"I hit the floor 'cause that's my plans, plans, plans, plans"


"I'm wearing all my favorite brands, brands, brands, brands"


"Give me some space for both my hands, hands, hands, hands"


"'Cause it goes on and on and on..."


"And it goes on and on and on..."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}