Sherlock Holmes + Laughing

It's cold and dreary and rainy today. Which means the only thing I can do is stay inside on my computer (although I do that on sunny days as well).

This is random, but I have only read one Sherlock Holmes mystery. I tried to read a whole book of them a while ago, but I lost interest and had to return it to the library. Never to try again. It's the thought that counts.

Last night, I watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. I had watched it recently but I forgot how much dry humor it had. I laughed a lot!


Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law do an awesome job, as do the rest of the cast. 

I'm going to be using gifs a lot more often now. They describe things so much more adequately then words. For example, I can demonstrate that I reacted this way to most of the humor on A Game of Shadows...



I know. 

I don't know why I don't have a concussion. 

Also, I will post (eventually) about making those scarves. I just haven't taken all the demonstration photos yet. The lighting's really bad in my room right now and I'm too lazy to get up and make it better. So. The post will come...just not today. 

I'm in a delicious winter break so excuse me if I take the first couple days to just do nothing. I might be able to come up with amazing philosophical discussions at a later date. 

                                                          Awesome people (like me) rule!
                                                                                        X



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}