Shoving, Used Books, and Long Excuses

Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates pushing and shoving through crowds in order to buy clothes that are fifty percent off. Black Friday. Yep, unfortunately, I had to go through some of that torture today (and went to Wal-Mart with my mom yesterday which was a nightmare). I do like the fact that I got a few cute tops and a gorgeous necklace though...

I also went to my favorite book store and got a pile of books-- six for about thirteen dollars. Which I will debrief you on tomorrow hopefully and maybe use one of them in a book review.

Actually, now that I think about it, that might be a little repetitive so I'll probably review some R.E.A.D.S. that I've read (I've borrowed loads more since last time). It's so nice scrolling down my kindle app and seeing their pretty little covers (that's literal. the covers are very little).

I'm also going to be watching movies with family this weekend. I am beyond thankful that I got this week off in college class. Anywho, this is just a quick update before some bigger future posts.

P.S. I should probably also let you know that I have accomplished more on the "relaxing, doing-nothing-at-all-for-long-periods-of-time" side of vacation then the "studious, educational" side. I blame the weather. It's too cold to concentrate.

                                                         Chillin' cause we're cool,
                                                                                           X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}