Reserved List

I have read many books, and I have always been a total bookworm from the time I started reading. Proof: six years ago my family and I lived in a different state and I easily read 100 books each year of the almost two we lived there. Easily.

Now I've finally caught on to the Goodreads trend and made an account. It's so handy! I can add different books to my read, to-read, or customized bookshelf. It's a reader's/list-maker's paradise. There are several dystopian/fantasy books I've wanted to read for a long time and I'm getting some of that reading done this summer. I just got another pile of books I reserved at the library today.


City of Bones (Bk. 1, The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare
Insurgent (Bk. 2, Divergent Trilogy) by Veronica Roth
Scarlet  (Bk. 2, The Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

I've already read Divergent (Bk.1) by Veronica Roth and Cinder (Bk.1) by Marissa Meyer. Both of them were beyond great! I found out about City of Bones by seeing a trailer for the movie that's apparently based on the book and I found Throne of Glass on Amazon while scoping potential new reads. 

I think you can agree that they all sound like amazing adventures. :) 

You may look at the books again. 


What's on your summer reading list? Any chance you have suggestions for me? ;) I'm open to almost any genera, except I don't like dark novels, so. Not too dark anyways. 

Happy reading,
         X



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}