Library Visits

I don't know what's happened, but recently it seems like the library has a lot more new books in the young adult section. Or maybe I just didn't read the same genres. I can't really remember, but ever since I discovered *jazz hands* dystopian and fantasy....it's been great!!! I never really loved contemporary fiction anyways.

As you can probably guess, I paid another visit to the library. ;) This time I got a GIGANTIC pile of books. I'm talking like ten or so (i still have some from last time). Yeah. It's a disease.

I'm gonna keep posting these types of posts once in a while because I've discovered a lot of great books that way on other blogs. My dream for a while has been to have my own personal library. And something I do (which might sound stupid) is I think about which books I would take with me if the world was ending like that black guy (the scientist) from the movie 2012. It's a pretty tough question, at least to me, because these books I saved would be the books that people read.

Anyways, those are my thoughts on that particular subject.



Dragon's Keep by Janet Lee Carey
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Chosen (Bk. 1, The Lost Books) by Ted Dekker
Roadside Assistance by Amy Clipston
City of Glass (Bk. 3, The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes (Bk. 2, The Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare


And, this is off topic, but my little brother loves Alvin and the Chipmunks and he's watching the first movie. And while he was listening to one of their songs, he was shaking his little booty and rocking out. Made me grin so hard!

                                                        Later Mah Peeps,
                                                                                X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airplanes and Sky

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Waiting on Wednesday {2}