Tags for the Win8:00 AM
I got tagged two times last month by Lizzie from Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde. Thanks so much Lizzie! It's been a while since I was tagged. :) You guys should go check out her blog now.
I'm gonna be doing both tags in this post to keep it nice and simple. :)
Not really... I mean I do have preferred spots though. Like at college I love reading while I'm sitting on my bean bag or at home I like reading flopped across my bed or leaned against a bedroom wall. Call me Classy.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
A random piece of paper? Ha, I'm lucky if I can even hold on to one of those. I've used my cellphone multiple times, which resulted in me thinking I lost my phone. *le sigh* I just don't keep track of things very well.
3. Can you just stop anywhere in a book or do you have to finish a chapter?
I've never really thought about it, but I guess I can stop anywhere. I'm pretty good at remembering what happens so (at least I don't lose my place in books. Hehehe hehe he. Okay, sorry, that was awful).
4. Do you read or drink while reading?
I don't eat while I'm reading because I like my books to stay in awesome condition and if I ate while I read that would not happen. I drink while I read sometimes but I actually get pretty focused on my reading so I don't usually do that either.
5. Music or TV while reading?
Music sometimes. TV? Absolutely not. I get sucked into everything even though I don't want to. >.< It's a disease.
6. One book at a time or several?
I used to never read more than one at a time but now it changes depending on my mood. Even though I still prefer reading one at a time.
7. Reading at home or elsewhere?
Definitely at home. I'm most comfortable and relaxed at home which means I can totally forget about my surroundings and dive into the book. Like I said before, I'm a very focused reader. If you call me, I
8. Read out loud or silently?
Silently :D I only read out loud when I take notes. It might make me look like a crazy person buuut it's stuck on me. *grins*
9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
Not really. Sometimes (just sometimes I promise) I skim ahead but I don't skip. *shakes head violently*
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Um, keeping it like new obviously. Breaking the spine on purpose is like killing baby kittens. Or making unicorns not eat jellybeans.
11. Do you write in your books?
*clutches heart* Oh my gosh, no. Desecration. I like my books clean thank you very much. :)
12. Who are you tagging?
Hmmm, I'm gonna tag:
Tansie @Totally Tansie
Aneta @The Graffiti on the Wall
and anybody else who wants to do it. Remember, if you do it you gotta link up. It's a requirement. I want to see your awesome answers!
I'm gonna paraphrase Lizzie's great description of this award: The versatile blogger award is a chain letter award where bloggers can only nominate each other. They look for the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page, or the quality of the photographs and the love displayed in the taking of them.
I'm so honored that I got nominated for this award. Thanks again Lizzie. :)
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know they've been nominated.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you by either leaving a comment or following them and linking back to their blog.
1. I've wanted to dye my hair for a long time.
2. I am super duper quiet around people I've just met. I say nothing.
3. I have a knee problem called "trick knee" in both of my knees (one is worse than the other though). I have to be very careful whenever I run or do sports, etc. etc. Because my knee cap tends to pop out and back in quickly. Sorry for being gross. ;)
4. I am not allergic to any foods but I am allergic to pollen.
5. Music helps me concentrate when I do art.
6. I love traveling. Especially by airplane!
7. I don't like eating breakfast.
8. I love sleeping in. But I like staying up late.
9. I'm a gamer. I really like realistic MMORPG (role-playing) games but sometimes the complicated worlds confuse me.
10. Filling out forms or making lists makes me happy.
I know it's not how I usually do things but I'm gonna beg for a few more days at least to think up of the bloggers I want to nominate for this one. :) It'll be a surprise ^_^