March | Social Media & Review Outlets11:26 AM
Yikes, I almost completely forgot about this but it's still early(ish) in March so that's good.
Here is the update on my February goals:
4. Make a list of books I've reviewed, complete with links. Nope, I didn't even touch this. Oops.
All in all though I'd say I did pretty well. ;)
And now I get to move on to a new topic! The March topic is Social Media and Review Outlets.
Read all about the topic in depth here. You can also read my January and February posts if you want. Basically this month is all about those social media websites that you haven't been keeping updated or that huge mess that is your Goodreads shelves. It's time to figure it out. *snaps fingers*
1. Update social media accounts (Twitter): who I follow, bio, etc.
2. Organize Goodreads: shelves, bio, delete duplicates, go through TBR list
3. Turn reviews in to NetGalley (and update bio)
4. Keep track of blogging stats
Does anyone have suggestions on how to keep motivated to read and review books from either publishers or NetGalley?