Baby Hiatus

So... I didn't want to hiatus this blog but also I'm happy that it came as late as it did.

It is now midterms/midterms-ish time and I have a gigantic amount of work to do. I barely can find time to relax and just do something for the fun of it.


To keep my sanity intact and to not have to worry about a second set of responsibilities, I'm going to give this blog a teeny-tiny little break. Like 2 weeks or 3 weeks at most. 

This time shall be filled in school, family, and trying to comment on more of your blogs because I'm so bad at that I'm sorry I forget things all the time. 

Love you guys. Stay awesome. I'll be back. 



Comments

  1. Good luck for your midterms! And I hope the break is refreshing for you and haha for the Terminator gif. XD

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The terminator gif is my favorite :D

      Thanks! Exams stress me out so bad >.< I am so excited for this break and I can't wait to see my family. It's going to be awesome.

      Delete
  2. breaks are sooooooooo important. have a good time with this one! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They areeee. I'm already counting the days till the next break after this one XD thanks girl <33 have a great weekend :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Tell me all the things. Talk to me. Except not in real life. I don't do that ish. #introvertlife

Popular posts from this blog

Airplanes and Sky

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Waiting on Wednesday {2}