Hi...Again

7:52 PM

I'm in a really busy time right now, so despite me wanting to write a review for Red Queen (because omg what even is this brilliance) and loads of other posts of awesomeness....


The sad truth is that this is a really busy week or couple of weeks, and I have a ton of things to do. 

  1. I have an exam in my online class, plus regular homework. 
  2. I have a cover commission. 
  3. I have studying for a CLEP exam. 

*sigh* Yurp. 

I shall leave you with this. 


And the promise that I will be back. 

After I conquer my first test of the summer semester.

(This also makes me realize that I should probably have posts like pre-scheduled and pre-written and all the jazz because I get busy but I still want you guys to come by and comment. Any suggestions on genius ways of brainstorming for post ideas?)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. lol that gif accurately describes me during school. good luck on your upcoming things! Looking forward to that book review. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to gush about Red Queen :) Oh muh gosh, seriously, I have looked at so many names and terms and paintings for art history...I'm about to go crazy man.

      Delete
  2. I love the new design and wish you luck with all your busy-ness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I think this design will be staying for a while. :) Thanks girl <3

      Delete
  3. Good luck on your exams and such! A cover commission sounds very serious and exciting! :)

    (I need to read The Red Queen. Thanks for reminding me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's really exciting and it'll be great for my portfolio *grins*

      (Hey, that's what I'm here for ;) At first I thought it was quite cliche in the beginning but as I read more it blew me away with its plot and setting so I just went all in and rated it 5 stars)

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys! Tell me all the things. Talk to me. Except not in real life. I don't do that ish. #introvertlife

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow me on Twitter

Buttons