The Book Blogger Organization Challenge

From past experiences with resolutions and to-do lists *cough* failures *cough*, at the beginning of this year I already had decided that I would put a limit on all my goals.

I would:

1) Make them manageable.
2) Make them non-intimidating aka stress inducing.
3) Not make many resolutions.

However, as I was randomly googling for neat blog tags, I came across something called the Book Blogger Organization Challenge started by Brittany of The Book Addict's Guide. If there's one thing I need, it's a little organization in my blogging life. And this challenge is perfect because it has good goals but it doesn't have those intimidating specific deadlines.




So I decided to do it! The idea is to organize specific areas of your blogging every month for six months.

Here are the "rules" (said exactly as the founder of said project):

  1. The Blog Organization Challenge will run from January 1st to June 30th.
  2. Participants can join in at any time! Like I said, this is probably the most non-stressful organization challenge out there. 
  3. Feel free to make your own “mini-challenges”.
  4. Want to chat about it on social media? Use the hashtag #BlogOrganization. 
For more information on the whole awesome project, click here

I'll put a compact list of all the topics at the end of this post. This is going to be so much fun! I wanted to do this whole information post because organization is such a huge blogger thing and I know it's super hard to fit it into our everyday lives. :) Since I've already done posts talking about resolutions + challenges and plans for my blog, I'm not sure if  I'll be doing another post on this topic. Possibly if I need to go into more detail on some things.  

January - Reading challenges & resolutions.
February - Blog maintenance. 
March - Social media + review outlets.
April - Graphics, HTML, CSS, plug-ins.
May - Book clean-up + spring cleaning.
June - Freebie!

Comments

  1. This sounds like a great idea! Count me in! *applause*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) I can't wait to read your posts on this. *bows* Thank you, thank you. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys! Tell me all the things. Talk to me. Except not in real life. I don't do that ish. #introvertlife

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}