New Year's Resolutions

This is a late post. But even though it seems like everybody else timed their "Welcome, 2014" posts perfectly, I'm going to give it a shot anyways...even though it's two days late. 

I have never really made New Year's resolutions. Ever. I mean I make short-term lists and goals. It seems more feasible. But this year is it. It's a big year for me. And so I want to make a few promises to myself that I will accomplish. 

1. Get my driver's license (finally. seriously guys you don't want to know how many permits I have in my wallet. it's scary).

2. Write a complete, full-length novel. 

3. Spend more time with my little brother. 

4. Finally read the classics and absolutely-must-read-before-college books that I've been meaning to read for years. 

5. Start exercising more and eating healthier (hahahaha). 

6. Read more self-published/indie books (I've had great experiences with the couple I've read). 

7. Buy a leather jacket and combat boots. 

8. Do a full-fledged steampunk photo shoot  with my sister and somehow get a family portrait. You have no idea how hard it is to get a family picture in my family. 

9. Read 150 books this year (yay for the 2014 Goodreads reading challenge). 

10. Buy a beautiful copy of Pride and Prejudice. 

Bam! I have a thing for making lists. Now that I put it on here, maybe I can force myself to do some of the things that are more...ew...than others (ahem-- exercise). 

                                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Haul + My First Guest Post (!)

Airplanes and Sky

Waiting on Wednesday {2}